New Year's Eve at Pomegranate Bistro
Wednesday, December 31st, first seating at 5:00PM
Ring in 2015 at Pomegranate Bistro & POMBAR! Reservations are now available for the restaurant. Chef Chet has created a delicious tasting menu with the option to add perfectly paired wines or winter cocktails. POMBAR will offer open seating, based on availability.
$75 per person (dinner only)
$115 per person with wine pairings
Call to reserve your table: 425.556.5972
To The Table benefiting Inspire Youth Project
Thursday, January 22, 1015 at 6:30PM at Pike Place Market Atrium Kitchen
CityGuru has brought together 5 of the top chefs in Seattle for a fundraiser dinner benefiting Inspire Youth Project that we are happily calling: To The Table. If you LOVE food, LOVE out local community and LOVE being out with great friends, then this event will start your new year off right!
The night will entail:
- Chefs: Ethan Stowell, Jason Stoneburner, Lisa Dupar, Karen Jurgensen and Rachel Yang
- Happy Hour prior to dinner; open bar all night with passed appetizers and craft drinks
- Exclusive 5-course dinner with wine pairings
- Live auction that includes amazing items and packages, as well as private chef experiences/classes; 100% of proceeds going to Inspire Youth Project
- Kitchen open to the dining area; you will see all the magic happen!
- Early access to VIP guests plus front and center seating to the kitchen
Click here for ticketing information
Register for our Newsletter to keep up with all our newest classes, events and happenings.