To The Table benefiting Inspire Youth Project
Thursday, January 22, 1015 at 6:30PM at Pike Place Market Atrium Kitchen
CityGuru has brought together 5 of the top chefs in Seattle for a fundraiser dinner benefiting Inspire Youth Project that we are happily calling: To The Table. If you LOVE food, LOVE out local community and LOVE being out with great friends, then this event will start your new year off right!
The night will entail:
- Chefs: Ethan Stowell, Jason Stoneburner, Lisa Dupar, Karen Jurgensen and Rachel Yang
- Happy Hour prior to dinner; open bar all night with passed appetizers and craft drinks
- Exclusive 5-course dinner with wine pairings
- Live auction that includes amazing items and packages, as well as private chef experiences/classes; 100% of proceeds going to Inspire Youth Project
- Kitchen open to the dining area; you will see all the magic happen!
- Early access to VIP guests plus front and center seating to the kitchen
Click here for ticketing information
Valentine's Day at Pomegranate Bistro
Saturday, February 14th
Can you believe Valentine's Day is less than a month away?! We are now taking reservations for our annual Valentine's dinner with wine pairings. We hope that you can join us for a delicious and memorable evening with your special someone! Space is limited.
$110 per person with wine pairings
Call to reserve your table: 425.556.5972
Seahawks Re-Pete Super Bowl Pick Up Menu
Sunday, February 1st, pick up from 9am to 2pm
Looking for some help with your Seahawks RE-PETE Super Bowl menu? Let Lisa Dupar Catering and Pomegranate Bistro help! Chef Lisa has created a short list of some of her game day favorites available for pick-up. All items are available a la carte. Call in your order today! Go Hawks!
Call to order your Hawk-tastic appetizers: 425.881.3250
Register for our Newsletter to keep up with all our newest classes, events and happenings.